The 2nd Scientific Summit’s Preliminary Programme is announced. See the topics that will be presented and discussed during the Summit. The first day will include sessions and panel discussions on:
- Epidemiology & Global Burden of Tobacco: Where do we stand?
- Tobacco Control – Prevention
- Tobacco Control – Smoking Cessation
- Tobacco Control – Harm Reduction & Public Health
- Regulation and Public Health & Policy
The second day starts with Oral presentations, followed by more detailed presentations on Science – Research – Evidence in Tobacco Harm Reduction. In the afternoon, two panel discussions will be organized: Clinical practice experience exchange amongst various countries and Key considerations and how to maximize benefits for smokers and minimize potential harms for youth.
More details on the programme and speakers will be available soon.